Folklore and NG: Sigma ?10 Currys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folklore and NG: Sigma ?10 Currys

Just had a route through the bargain bin in Currys Digital and saw these along with a couple of others that I've seen for that Kinda price before.

My local currys had Folklore for ?15 BUT they did also have

QuakeWars ?15
    Turning Point ?10
    Final Fantasy 3 DS ?10

and some more also, they have escaped me though.

Comment

Think currys will get a visit from me as want folklore unless somebody can pick me one up

Comment

No luck with Folklore down 'my way'. Anyone else been lucky?

Comment

I will be flying down on my lunch. anyone know if this applies to the main currys stores rather than just the currys digital?

Comment

Well, just been into my local currys branch and they have folklore on for £39.99, must only be in the digital stores

Comment

Just phoned another Curry's Digital store near me & no luck there either. Bah.

Comment

I think Fry said that the one he got was at the managers discretion, so that might be why only some stores have it and the price varied between the stores we bought it in.

Comment

my local blockbuster has 2 preowned ones in 2 for 28, so if 2 people want it for 15inc 1st class postage I can pick it up for them if they Pm me in the next 30 minutes (in sainwburys next door doing food shopping)

Comment

Yeah mines is a curry's digital too forgot to say.

Comment

Just been to my Curry's branch in Leicester and picked up Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Tennis 3, Lego Start Wars Complete Saga, Viva Pinata party animals all for £9.97 each

Comment

Working...
                      X