Transformers HD-DVD now ?3.99 at HMV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers HD-DVD now ?3.99 at HMV

I am not sure if it is still in stock, but i ordered it last night when it said "delted" and mine was dispatched right away.

You missed off a 2 mate.

Comment

Shame. It was 3.99 yesterday.

Comment

Definately £3.99 last night must be out of stock now

Comment

think they've added more HD-DVD's to the offer (according to hotukdeals)

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
            http://hmv.com/hmvweb/specialOffers....;-1&code=08WYQ

think they've added more HD-DVD's to the offer (according to hotukdeals)
            Just bought Doom for ?2.99

Film is @rse but I'm sure it will look pretty in HD

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
              Just bought Doom for £2.99

Film is @rse but I'm sure it will look pretty in HD
              Unfortunately not. While I'm sure it's an improvement over standard, I couldn't compare them and it's far from a showpiece for the format, despite what HDDigest seem to think.

On the plus side, just picked up Transformers for £3.99 and Shrek 3 for £2.99 (both of which I have yet to see so a good couple of nights worth of entertainment).

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                Unfortunately not. While I'm sure it's an improvement over standard, I couldn't compare them and it's far from a showpiece for the format, despite what HDDigest seem to think.

On the plus side, just picked up Transformers for ?3.99 and Shrek 3 for ?2.99 (both of which I have yet to see so a good couple of nights worth of entertainment).
                Bums

Oh well if it's pants I'll donate it to my bro...who incidently seems to think it's a brilliant film

Transformers looks awesome in HD.
                First time I actually watched the movie was in High Def & it really made the film.
                Popped the Standard def version on after as a comparrison & the difference was night & day, grainy, almost dirty looking & really washed colours out whereas the HD version is vibrant, crisp, clear & just so much detail really worth the ?3.99.
                Although having said that I do actually think it was worth the original ?20+ that it was sold for but that's just me

Neil

Comment

I think I've passed the 60 film mark for HD-DVDs today, as well as picking up an EP30. You can't argue with the fact you can build an HD library for a fraction of the cost of Blu-Ray (even though I also have a Blu-Ray player) and the library of HD-DVD films contains heaps of gems. My only complaint about HMV is they send each HD-DVD from your order in an individual box. Which means a mountain of cardboard, and a vague impression Al Gore wouldn't approve.

Comment

Working...
                  X