Sony BDP-S300 Blu-ray player $200:00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony BDP-S300 Blu-ray player $200:00

Never bought anything like this from Amazon.com (USA) so don't know what they are like for shipping them over here. They list it as limited quantity so you may need to be quick.

Stuff.TV Review

They won't ship it to the UK. I added one to my basket but when I selected my address during checkout it says:

*** We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below. ( See geographical restrictions.) ***

Shame as I would have been tempted to get one and have it chipped for multi-region playback. Seems I'm back to waiting for the pre-chipped models to come down in price!

Comment

^ they chip BR players for multi regioness now?? Who knew?*
      (*everyone other than me im guessing)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
        ^ they chip BR players for multi regioness now?? Who knew?*
        (*everyone other than me im guessing)
        And me

Oh if your a member at Makro Sony BDPS350 Blu-Ray player (Think thats the model...catalogue is at home) are ?149 + VAT

I'm seriously tempted to get one this weekend if they are still available.

Neil

Comment

News to me as well.

Comment

Indeed they do, usually just to switch between Region A & B. They're bloody expensive though, usually £150+ to have someone install it for you or around £100 for a DIY kit. There are a couple of sites on the net selling pre-chipped players but the cheapest of those are still around £400.

Comment

Glad to see they're out then. Won't be long before the price falls.

Comment

Working...
              X