• Show
Clear All

Currys Digital bargains (Lincoln)

Got Colin Mcrae DIRT - £4.97
    Glory Days 2 £4.97
    Ace Combat 6 - £4.97
    The Bigs Baseball Wii - £4.97
    Viking battle for Asgard - £9.97

Not sure if this nationwide or local to me - worth a look in your local one I'd say!
    Last edited by niftyifty; 24-09-2008, 17:03.

You got robbed on Viking as its down as £4.97, i got one.

Also got 2x Warhawk on PS3 for same price.

And yes its nationwide.

Comment

I got Ace Combat for ?9.97 so it seems as though their pricing may be a bit off between stores.

Comment

They have loads of Beautiful Katamari for £9.97 in their Meadowhall shop.

No Ace Combat 6 for me though. Shame that.

Comment

Related to this sale as they are part of the same company, PC World are having a similar excellent sale. Check out the hotuk deals link http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/24806...ts-down-to-4-/

Some excellent stuff going, I got Viking on ps3 for ?5 and Beautiful Katamari and Skate on 360 for ?10 each. Have a look at the comments section on the link to see what is going and at what price. Most games are showing as out of stock on the pc world web site now, but you might strike it lucky if you check out your local stores

Lots of 360 games for ?10 and ps3 games at ?4.97, I believe Folklore and Stranglehold and maybe even Skate on ps3 is ?5 as well if you can find them. If anybody sees a nice spare sealed or minty Folklore on their travels I'd be very happy to pay for it and the postage in an instant . Same goes for the Colin McRae Dirt and Ace Combat 6 games at ?5 in the Currys deal. No sign of any of those in my local stores unfortunately.
          Hope this is of some use.

Comment

These prices are at the managers descretion so it does vary lots between stores, it just appears that the Lincoln Manager is stoopid
            I picked up several bargains from there a few weeks ago

Comment

Well I don't know about managers discretion, perhaps that was the case when you got your bargains Apparently this PC world sale only started today, when I went in all the games were priced up at full RRP so you have to know which games are on sale beforehand as the staff may well have no idea. The sale prices are on their system though so when they scan certain games through they come up at these cheap prices. No manager discretion required, just looks of disbelief from the staff when you prove that you know their prices better than they do .

Comment

There were tons of PS2, PS3, 360, DS games in the Tottenham Court Road PC World this afternoon.
                I bought Rumble Roses XX, Lost, and Table tennis on the 360 for £4.97 each.
                There were loads more of each, plus other games (like Katamari) for under a tenner.

Comment

The store at Tottenham Hale are doing an offer on the clearance games 6 ?19.97/?9.97 titles for ?50.

Most were titles which were available cheaply anyway but Alone in the Dark, Lost Odyssey and Ace Combat 6 were in there.

Offer doesnt appear to be advertised, girl at the counter told me about it and she claims it is just that store doing it.

Comment

Where are you supposed to find the lower prices? Both Currys and PC worlds site just have the full prices listed.

Comment

PC world starting doing this deal as well, but prices do vary from store. PC world in Kensington London also had all the game marked up at there old pice.

But I picked up Viking for ?10 on 360.

Also curry's are doing a buy one get one half price as well on some games. You'll have to ask which games our in the deal but I got Condemed 2 and Sega Superstar Tennis for ?30 together, brand new and sealed.

Comment

Picked up some game from my local today. Folklore, Warhawk, Viking and Skate.....they were all £4.97 each

They had quite a few other games too, Blue Dragon was £4.97 too.
                        Last edited by ezee ryder; 26-09-2008, 18:18.

Comment

Got Lego Indy PS3 for £19, Ninety nine nights and Soldier of Fortune 360 for £4 each (bought them both at the same time so they knocked me a quid off - the latter might have a had a pretty **** going over by practically every review but for what the series is known for ie gratuitous violence it's a very satisfying FPS.

Comment

Would anyone be willing to pick me up a copy of warhawk? Id be happy to cover price and postage

Comment

anyone pick me up warhawk + viking + folk skate ill cover p&p too

Comment

Working...
                              X