360 Arcade with 3 games for ?130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 Arcade with 3 games for ?130

Toys R Us are doing an Arcade plus the usual (5 arcade games), with Star Wars Force Unleashed, Viva Pinata Animal Troubles (I think), and Lost Odyssey for ?129.99, offer ends tomorrow.

Get Gamestation to price match, as they've the best 360 returns policy. Then I took the 3 games across the road to CEX, ?37 cash, so the Arcade only cost me ?93

Bargain and welcome back to the world of the 360 Mr Chain!

Comment

Thank you Sir!

It's in the box still. Not just because I'm wary of plugging it in, I'm sure this one will work fine (ahem!); I'm trying to work out how to get everything connected. I need to put a new (well old, but unused, had it sat around a year or two) router in, as my BT HomeHub only has 2 network points. That means setting up all the port forwarding again. There's also a cabling issue, I'm waiting on an HDMI cable to be delivered (only £2.99!) and a mate is giving me his optical dongle on Thursday.

I also don't have enough space on the TV stand and no Live code as it turns out the 12 month Live card I've been holding on to is now "Expired". MS are calling me back tomorrow after I complained!

Regardless, it's good to have another 360

Comment

Working...
      X