90 day free LoveFilm trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 day free LoveFilm trial

I've just recently signed up to a free 90 day LoveFilm trial using this code, for new customers: 86MCXHD8D

When signing up, make sure you click the little button that says you want games as well. I chose the ?18.99 unlimited package, and you're allowed 3 games/blurays at a time.

Just make sure you make a note of the date the trial ends so you can empty your rental list, and return any films so you don't get charged if you don't want to continue. You can simply cancel on the website I think.

Don't know if anybody will be interested or if this is in the correct place, so feel free to move/delete.

Cheers, may as well sign up for the three months. Only problem with lovefilm is the damn lists that take ages to make, but I can forgive for that if it means free games and dvds for 90 days.

Comment

Cheers for this. Three months of free games sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenballs View Post
        You can simply cancel on the website I think..
        You can do it online but you need to do it late at night (between approx. 10pm-7am).

If you click on the 'cancel account' option during the day you get a message telling you to phone customer services (to give you the 'hard sell'). After close of business you get taken to an online form to complete instead.
        Last edited by tom-nook; 07-10-2008, 16:18.

Comment

Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Thanks for the code
            Just to add I had already used 2 trial codes before but just changed my e-mail addy and kept all the other details the same and the new trial was accepted! Now 9 months free for me using these codes.

Comment

DO you have to give them card or bank details to get this going?

Anyone done this & not had a good result at teh end? I wouldnt fancy ending up with a bill tbh

Comment

They will ask for your details and will just authorise your card (so you need dosh in your account for this but none will be taken). Then, a week before the trial is due to end, phone and cancel (or do it online after 10pm I think, to avoid human contact) and just make sure you return all the discs you have before your trial is due to end. Get proof of postage for those last discs going back, just in case.

Hope this helps

Dan

Comment

I have decided to give this a go as my local Blockbuster is rubbish.

Comment

Just make sure you allow plenty of time for those last discs to get back to avoid getting charged (at least a week) for some strange reason they always seem to take an age to hit your account.
                    It very clearly states on your account when your first payment will be due so it's no hassle.

Comment

Nice one for the code, time to get cracking on crap games with easy points ha ha

Comment

Sorry to bump this, but I just signed up for my second free trial. Everything went through as normal, then today I got an email saying that there was already a free trial at my address and so they will cancel this trial.

Then I logged on to my account and saw that they have not closed it, and there are discs 'dispatching soon' to me.

Has this happened to anyone before?

Comment

Working...
                        X