• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox Live Starter kit (12 months Xbox Live) ?17.50 inc

More in stock:

Enjoy
    Last edited by tsj; 01-12-2008, 07:46.

NOt sure what you are saying. They are sold out.

Comment

There are some here if anybody wants them

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
        There are some here if anybody wants them
        http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Xbox-Origi...allenge-2-Game
        Just 3 months in that set though

Comment

whoops

Comment

And please don't forget the discussion in the previous cheapy Live sub bargain thread, where I said I'd had two XBoriginal 12 Month Live Cards not work for me when entering as MS have decided they are "expired". Be careful spending money on these old subs.

Comment

The Xbox codes used to work because I used one a couple of years ago on my 360, but as Chain said it looks like MS have now blocked them from the 360.

Comment

I used 2 packs about 6 months ago and they worked fine, I guess it depends how old they are and which packages they were from.

Comment

There are 3 left!!!
                  Grab them!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chain View Post
                    And please don't forget the discussion in the previous cheapy Live sub bargain thread, where I said I'd had two XBoriginal 12 Month Live Cards not work for me when entering as MS have decided they are "expired". Be careful spending money on these old subs.
                    Feedback so far looks good?

Comment

The thing with these I think is that you can only use them on live accounts that have been migrated from xbox to 360. You can't use them new 360 accounts.

Comment

I'll make an account on my Xbox and then move to my Xbox 360

Comment

I won one of these and it arrived today, would I be better digging out my Xbox and connecting it again to redeem the code, or just try it on Xbox.com or the 360.

Comment

Originally posted by Holio View Post
                            I won one of these and it arrived today, would I be better digging out my Xbox and connecting it again to redeem the code, or just try it on Xbox.com or the 360.
                            I tried an old Xbox 1 code a couple of months back and while it would recognise the code as a 12 month sub it wouldn't let me redeem it on a 360 or through xbox.com so you may be best to get out the old xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Jurassic View Post
                              I tried an old Xbox 1 code a couple of months back and while it would recognise the code as a 12 month sub it wouldn't let me redeem it on a 360 or through xbox.com so you may be best to get out the old xbox.
                              Thanks very much for your help, (trots off to dig out the Xbox)

Comment

Working...
                              X