No announcement yet.

Gamestation Deal Of The Day & Half Price Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I'm completely resentful of the fact that I bought the PC version's lunchbox at launch for £30 fearing it would actually be limited my PC won't even run it.

Think I might have to pick up a standard edition 360 version for £20

Comment

My dad is getting me the collectors edition for Christmas, and he must've paid £50-60 for it. I feel really bad

Comment

Yeah, my folks were supposed to be getting me the 360 collector's edition too. Not sure if they have yet so I'll pass this information on in case they "forgot".

Comment

Sonic Unleashed goes half price on Monday guys!

Comment

Valkyria Chronicles was ?19.99 in Gamestation yesterday.

Comment

I bought the lunchbox edition from GAME for £50 at launch - bit miffed now (especially as I also bought Resistance 2, Far Cry 2, Dead Space and LittleBigPlanet all at launch as well but saving them for Xmas and they've all been reduced in the last couple of weeks!)

Comment

You know I wonder if retailers are going to find this abundance of deals damaging. I'm certainly very wary of picking anything up at release at the moment.

Comment

The thing that <edit> me off is that if titles can be sold for this price now, why can't they be launched at this price. There's obviously demand for it if the offers are being put on in the first place.

Comment

Picked up FallOut on the PC in PCW, got them to price match and 10&#37;, so came to &#163;13 or so. Also got them to price match Motorstorm 2, so both games for under &#163;35. Result

FO3 won't get installed until next year. I never buy games I won't play immediately, but at that price I don't mind.

Now just L4D and my Xmas is complete.

Comment

Originally posted by hexxed View Post
                      The thing that <edit> me off is that if titles can be sold for this price now, why can't they be launched at this price. There's obviously demand for it if the offers are being put on in the first place.
                      I think its a case of the games being ready to drop just b4 this recession happened & now they have to offload them for as much as they can get.
                      What I mean is that the big name stores have basically told distributors that they will not take their allocation unless they drop the trade price lower.
                      Distributors have no choice & have to lower the cost so that they can get shot of the stock.

Comment

Wheres CoD? *cries*

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the lunchbox. Picked a 360 one up earlier.

Comment

Sorry if this has already been answered, but are these deals in store as well as online?

Comment

Yes (and in the case of the today's deal, it was better in store because it included the tin versions too).

Comment

Cool, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X