GAME.co.uk and Gameplay Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cornflakes View Post
    Anyone know what the instore price for fallout 3 (PS3) is? Because i just ordered it for £19.98 online at game.co.uk and it seems that instore prices are few quids off.
    Fallout 3 is £19.98 all formats all versions (inc. lunch box) instore.

But should be going to £39.99 again on thursday/friday?

Originally posted by DaRockwilder1 View Post
    Far Cry 2 Game exclusive collector's edition - 360 - only £24.98 online, not sure about instore price
    This should be £24.98 instore after thursday/friday..

Comment

Originally posted by Olly C View Post
      Fallout 3 is ?19.98 all formats all versions (inc. lunch box) instore.
      Blimey! They had a second-hand lunchbox marked up at ?39.99 when I was in Milton Keynes store yesterday.

Comment

Mass Effect 9.98(!!) in store.

Comment

Originally posted by Strolls View Post
          Blimey! They had a second-hand lunchbox marked up at £39.99 when I was in Milton Keynes store yesterday.
          Yea, they're all that price, most likely to find the lunch box on PS3>PC>360.

It's always worth asking to price check on the tills if it's something you may want, prices on the shop floor are often not up-to-date and also quite often you'll find stock not on the shop floor at all (i.e. Eye of Judgement) so yea, always worth asking whether the staff are nice or not.

Comment

That reminds me Ninjatown DS should be going to ?9.98 (?7.98 Pre-owned) in the coming days too! Seems like a title some of you NTSC-UK's might enjoy..

Comment

Stalker: Clear Sky is down to 9.97 at Gameplay. It bloody would be now after I paid £15 for it two weeks ago and haven't even installed it yet ¬_¬

Comment

Transformers Animated ds ?14.99 worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                  Mass Effect 9.98(!!) in store.
                  Yeah saw this in store they also had Too Human for £9.98, both were £7.98 for pre-owned copies.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly C View Post
                    That reminds me Ninjatown DS should be going to ?9.98 (?7.98 Pre-owned) in the coming days too! Seems like a title some of you NTSC-UK's might enjoy..
                    It's ?9.98 now online

Comment

Originally posted by dinsdale View Post
                      It's ?9.98 now online
                      Yeah, ordered mine earlier from Gameplay. I've been after Ninjatown for a while, and at that price it was an instant purchase, no time to think about it.

Comment

Apparently (as got my dad to get us grid rebuy on PS3 for gaming nights) Fallout 3 is only £20 on PS3 in Game at moment new

Comment

Working...
                        X