No announcement yet.

Price reductions/sales on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor - 2.49?
    King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame - 17.49?
    Stormrise - 3.74?
    Mr. Robot - 1.19?
    Jade Empire: Special Edition - 2.25?
    Silent Hill Homecoming - 7.50?

Try the demo for Mr. Robot. Not too bad.

Comment

I just bought Mr Robot blind. What's wrong with it??

Comment

Pretty happy with Mr Robot so far, tbh. Only thing I picked up today.

Comment

Went for Mr Robot and Jade Empire. Still hoping for The Witcher and Cryostasis to be in the daily deals, if not i'll probably get them on Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by number9dream View Post
            Went for Mr Robot and Jade Empire. Still hoping for The Witcher and Cryostasis to be in the daily deals, if not i'll probably get them on Jan 3rd.
            Hoping for the witcher too!

Comment

Fifa Manager 10 - 20.09£
              Left 4 Dead 1 (GOTY) - 6.24£
              Max Payne 1 - 1.49£
              Max Payne 2 - 1.49£
              Civilization 4 - 4.42£
              Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword - 3.39£
              Civilization 4: Colonization - 5.79£
              Osmos - 1.39£

Comment

Nothing that amazing today. Osmos is worth a go though, bought that recently myself and it's pretty cool.

Comment

Colonization seems to have been removed from the front page but if you search for it it comes up at ?5.79, also the Civilization IV Complete pack (including Colonization) is ?8.50, which is a pretty good price, I already have the disc version of Civ IV complete (which doesn't include Colonization) already though.

Think i'll get the Max Payne games way cheaper than getting them on XBL which will be the emulated original Xbox versions too, so the PC version should look a lot nicer.

Comment

Bear in mind that the first Max Payne game doesn't work properly on either Windows Vista or 7 until you obtain a third party sound patch (which converts all the game audio into another format via a batch file). The assumed reason for this is due to the game using an old audio codec for a lot of the in-game audio, and as the codec became obsolete years ago it's not actually included in Vista/7... thus, you don't hear anything.

Comment

I've still got XP at the moment, I won't be upgrading to Windows 7 till i get a new computer, so that won't really matter to me for now.

Also if you buy the Max Payne bundle you get them both for ?2.24 rather than ?1.49 each.

Comment

pass on todays bundles of joy - Civ4 I've heard great things about but fear the time sink - Max payne I'll avoid despire the temptation. Torchlight killing my free time right now

Comment

Call of Duty: World at War has been added too, but they're gonna have to do better than £15. I blame Activision, naturally.

Comment

For anyone buying Osmos off Steam for the achievements. DONT. It appears to be a different version to the Live one... and doesn't have Live integration.

edit: Also, the GFWL version supports multi touch under Windows 7. So I would give the Steam version a miss tbh
                            Last edited by ChrisF; 31-12-2009, 07:30.

Comment

Crysis Complete pack - 10.19£
                              Multiwinia and Darwinia - 1.79£
                              Half Life: Source - 1.49£
                              Street Fighter 4 - 7.49£
                              Shattered Horizon - 3.75£
                              Medieval 2: Total War - 2.49£

I've been after a cheapy cheap 360 copy of SF4 but that price is almost good enough. Going to poke around to see if the modding potential is more than just texture swapping.
                              Last edited by Bort; 31-12-2009, 17:00.

Comment

They've added the Crysis double pack for £10.19 too. Is Shattered Horizon any good?

Comment

Working...
                                X