Zavvi blu ray bargains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zavvi blu ray bargains

Just went into zavvi and they have reduced all bds to ?15 and then there was 10% off the marked price, picked up sleeping beauty and Persepolis for under ?13.50

ALL blu-ray even new releases? Is this starting today? I went yesterday and they were priced at £20 odd

Comment

Yeah. I was in there today, and most of them weren't on the £15 offer.

Comment

there were a few I couldn't find at all , but I'm sure all the ones in mine were £15

Comment

Yeah same here. For a so-called clearance sale it's not great, you can buy most stuff cheaper elsewhere.

Comment

I had to read this thread, it's not often you see "Zavvi" and "bargains" in the same sentence.

Comment

Just to let people know some stores today are doing UPTO 50% off.
              In my local store it was 20% off Blu Ray and Games, dunno when they gonna go for more.

Comment

20% off all Blu-ray, games, DVD's, CD's and accessories now. No discounts on consoles though. If they even have any left.

Rumour has it the discounts will increase by 10% a week until they get to 50%. Can't imagine that there will be much stock left by then though.

Comment

Is this like Woolworths "sale"? Where it was 20% plus off extremely high priced games and Blu-Rays.

Comment

Bit of a dolly mixture really, some stuff is expensive like some newish games and accesories which are full RRP's, Wii Mote ?30 Nunchuck ?20.
                    They had Katamari on PSP ?4.99 + 20% off mostly old stuff though thats a bit cheaper. Mines had large section grouped together of all the ?14.99 blu rays and another section with new release blu-ray/box sets from ?17.99-?24.99 then normal RRP box set prices, worth a look from store to store.

Comment

Popped in today, even with that discount some of those prices aren't great. I mean some of the games were marked up at £50...some of which I'm sure were lower last week. Anyway, still going to hold out...it would be mad to buy things now with the knowledge that the company is clearing it's stock.

Comment

I went into the manchester arndale branch yesterday - the chart blu-rays, after the 20% discount, came to round about standard online prices. The 'clearout' range would be quite good, if they were ?9.99 to start with an not ?14.99. The back catalogue stuff was ridiculous - The Departed for the bargainous price of ?30?!

Comment

Trafford centre prices aren't bad - I got Indy 4 for £14 and Animal Crossing with Wii Speak for £30!

Comment

Working...
                          X