chrono trigger ds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
    Well. All you naysayers, the so-called copy was...well, a copy. But, I got my ?6 back immediately, as I said I would, and I now have a free game.
    Your "free game" won't work

I can't help but notice that you haven't left him negative feedback yet. Go on, ruin his reputation, make it a bad'un!

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
      I know, but if it messes up the rom, then as I say it's the buyer who suffers...
      Well no, they can get their money back too as nh did.

Comment

Except the anti-piracy code doesn't kick in until later into the game, it will probably work from the get go, but by the time feedback is left, the refund window will have past.

Comment

It's within the first 20 minutes or so that it kicks in, often much earlier, so not that much later.

It's designed to screw up downloaders rather than people who think they're buying it legitimately. To those people I hope it serves as a good lesson, a) eBay is full of pirates and b) if an offer looks too good to be true, then it is. The internet's been around long enough to have learnt that! People are so naive.

The amount of pirates on eBay should really be eBay's problem. I'd love to see someone sue them.

Comment

Reminds me a bit about an article in the sun where parents were outraged about a naughty word being show to their kids in a DS game. Turns out it was a message in those old "This game was copied by" messages which proved they'd bought a pirated cart.

Comment

Not to mention the stupid bitch who wrote the article claiming to have donated her kids DS to a charity shop, complete with 20 in 1 games cart <.<

Not the best of ideas to admit to that in a tabloid newspaper!

Comment

Working...
              X