Persona 4 - PS2 - ?12.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persona 4 - PS2 - ?12.99

Persona 4 is currently £12.99 (& in stock) over at Softuk.com. I got free shipping as I went via GamesTracker & it's free if you have a Collector Account.

Good price! Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for that. Did have it originally preordered on play.com for 17.99. Nice little saving.

Comment

nice find

Comment

Wow, ordered at 1615hrs yesterday & arrived this morning, those guys are quick!

Comment

Yeah, really quick! I ordered mine around the same time and it arrived today. Might have to use them again sometime.

Comment

Quite tempted. Have the pal conversions of the Persona games been ok?

Comment

Cheers for the info Glider,never played a Persona game before but at that price it's worth a go,btw would I be missing anything essential if I haven't played the others.

Originally posted by Champloo View Post
                Quite tempted. Have the pal conversions of the Persona games been ok?
                From the product description I've seen on a few sites it states that it's fully optimised for PAL region.

Comment

Anyone played this on a ps3? Does it play ok?

Comment

Tried it out on my PS3 today and it works fine.

Comment

12.99 is a bargain. It might not be known to some but the game comes with the SIDE A soundtrack too. Persona's music has always been really excellent, a really nice addition to a fantastic game.

I will start on mine once RE5 is out of the way. I know i will end up spending hours on this otherwise, clocked 120hrs on my first playthrough of P3.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharfetchd View Post
                        Cheers for the info Glider,never played a Persona game before but at that price it's worth a go,btw would I be missing anything essential if I haven't played the others.

From the product description I've seen on a few sites it states that it's fully optimised for PAL region.
                        Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                          Tried it out on my PS3 today and it works fine.
                          Cheers.

Comment

?9.99 now in the Play.com sale

Comment

you legend!

(runs to find his card so he can buy)

Comment

Working...
                              X