Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[360] Wired Guitar Hero Guitar

Only ?9.99 at Argos.

Buy Product not found at Argos. Thousands of products for same day delivery, or fast store collection.

reserved one much thanks

Comment

I have reserved one as well.
      Cheers

Comment

Cheers just picked one up!

Comment

Sorry, probably not the right place to be asking, but how do these shape up against the wireless GH3/WT guitars, minus the wires? I'm tempted, so that I can get GH:Metallica and stop sponging my mates guitars.

Comment

The Xplorer isn't as good as the GH3/WT guitars in my opinion, but for a tenner its fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              Sorry, probably not the right place to be asking, but how do these shape up against the wireless GH3/WT guitars, minus the wires? I'm tempted, so that I can get GH:Metallica and stop sponging my mates guitars.
              Yeah you prick!
              How am I supposed to play my Spongebob songs when you have all my ****ing guitars?

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Davidson View Post
                The Xplorer isn't as good as the GH3/WT guitars in my opinion, but for a tenner its fantastic!
                Yup, I think the same. They are fine but just not as good as the wireless ones in design.

Comment

Does this guitar work on Rock Band? Would love to pick one up!

Comment

Yes it does ... keep this handy:

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Comment

I picked one up after a rough google search and it works a charm with RB2. Finally a full 4 player sesh on the weekends!

Comment

Woo, picked up two of these yesterday evening. They are Xplorer's labelled GH:WT on the bar code label, or at least mine were - I think they were meant to be a pre-order bonus for the GH:WT band box set. Work fine too, I rather like them.

Just need an ntsc-j Rock Band now

Comment

Remind me never to shop at argos again. Dreadful place.

Comment

Cheers for the this. Just ordered one.

Comment

Went to go see about getting one, and they have gone back to £49.99 Zoinks! Dont think anyone will be taking anymore of their stock now!

Comment

Working...
                              X