MadWorld Wii ?19.71 in store at Asda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MadWorld Wii ?19.71 in store at Asda

Picked this up this morning, well worth 19 quid I have to say.

Not to pee on your cornflakes but last weekend it was only £17.49 in Gamestation...not sure if the deal is still running though??

Neil

Comment

Not at all its always worth posting better deals. Its £29.99 on their website, and I can walk to my local asda where as my local gamestation is 18 miles away so I can't comment in store.

It was a total impulse buy, I was just in Asda getting some shopping and just picked it up.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was one of there weekly only deals so there is every chance the offers finished now anyway but like you said anything under £20 is still a bargain in my eyes & well worth a punt.

Comment

i picked this up at asda also, because gameplay and gamestation have both put the price back up, so thought id better act now

Comment

Originally posted by halfhearts View Post
            i picked this up at asda also, because gameplay and gamestation have both put the price back up, so thought id better act now
            My Gamestation still had it at ?17.49 when I was in there today think the lower price is still in store only.

Neil

Comment

Yep. Was in GS today.

MadWorld £17.49 and so was HotD.

Comment

This is also £19.99 in Morissons, in case anyone has trouble getting at one of the other cheap places.

Comment

Working...
                X