Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same price at Amazon.

Comment

Only thing I bought from Zavvi recently was Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY on 360 (only) for ?16,95 which was ?1 less than the standard edition last week. Thought it was a pretty good deal. I noticed the game was still available last night.

Defend the streets of Gotham City, and browse Zavvi UK's wide range of Batman Blu-rays, DVDs, graphic novels, LEGO, action figures, statues, clothing, gadgets, and accessories!
      Last edited by Bassman; 31-05-2010, 07:45.

Comment

Not sure how many will care, but Blood Bowl: Dark Elves Edition is available on the PC for a teeny tiny £4.95.

Snapped it up in the hope that there are still some online leagues going.

Comment

Lost Planet 2 for ?17.95
          Pure Football for ?15
          Tatsunoko vs Capcom ?15
          Prince of Persia Sands of Time for ?24

Loads of others as usual.

Comment

Is there anyone else still waiting for Dante's Inferno to ship? Mine's been stuck on processing since Tuesday.

As this is my first order with Zavvi, I don't know if this is code for 'not going to send you your order...' Any idea from you guys who use them a lot if this is the case?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDA View Post
              Is there anyone else still waiting for Dante's Inferno to ship? Mine's been stuck on processing since Tuesday.

As this is my first order with Zavvi, I don't know if this is code for 'not going to send you your order...' Any idea from you guys who use them a lot if this is the case?
              I had a game on order from them which was awaiting stock for 3 weeks, they keep me up to date with regular e mails and arrived after nearly 4 weeks. All other orders have come straight away, always been impressed with them

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDA View Post

Mine shipped on Weds even tho I ordered it sunday. It turned up yesterday.
                It did state when I ordered 'ships in 3 days' so maybe due to the massive demand at that low price they're trying to source more stock.

Comment

I ordered MK vs DCU on the 16th of May, am still being sent emails saying they are "sourcing it from their supplier", and yet this is now the second week since where they've offered it as part of their Monday deals. Tempted to see if my Quidco's paid out for it and then just cancel. Some times these guys are flawless, and they do put some awesome prices out there, but it's just an absolute lottery.

Comment

Zavvi have Assassins Creed 2: Complete Edition for £17.99 on both platforms. Nice price.

Comment

New highlights
                      Pick up great weekly games deals on Mega Monday here at Zavvi. Prices slashed on classics and latest releases on all consoles.

Alan Wake £17.99

Darkstar One: Broken Alliance £17.95
                      Buy DarkStar One: Broken Alliance from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Rest about same aslast week.

Comment

Regarding Assassins Creed 2 Complete, does anyone know if the DLC content is on the disc now or do you get a code to download it?

Comment

Originally posted by Friction View Post
                          Regarding Assassins Creed 2 Complete, does anyone know if the DLC content is on the disc now or do you get a code to download it?
                          I'm sure it's on the disk.

Comment

Originally posted by Friction View Post
                            The 360 version that I bought from Zavvi is just the standard release with slips with the DLC codes printed on them included. I believe the PS3 version has the DLC on the disks but I do not know it for definite.

Comment

Thanks to both of you for the info

Comment

Ah according to a thread on rllmuk Amazon reviewers are saying that the PS3 is DLC codes as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X