No announcement yet.

Zavvi - Mega Monday sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imo seasons 2-4 were the low point. Lost gets better, and less filler-like, but don't go building yourself up for a satisfying ending that makes any sense.

Comment

Good series but tend to agree that Lost ran out of steam and ideas after the 3rd season. Just got silly tbh.

Comment

I currently have Blazblue LE, Splinter Cell, Enslaved, and NBA 2K11 on order from Zavvi. Who wants to do a sweepstakes as to when I can expect them? I am not ruling out 2011.

Comment

I always get my orders after a day or two, never had trouble with them. They just don't like you fuse

Comment

Can't blame them, I'm a right tosser.

Comment

always been about the same time as play for me. Unless you include BB:continuim shift which i cant really blame them for.

bri

Comment

I currently have Blazblue LE, Splinter Cell, Enslaved, and NBA 2K11 on order from Zavvi. Who wants to do a sweepstakes as to when I can expect them? I am not ruling out 2011.
                I'm gonna bet on pretty soon for blazblue

Comment

Yeah my BBCS was shipped today from Zavvi

Comment

Ive only ever done two orders with Zavvi for what seemed like great deals on 360 games, neither arrived, and it took weeks to get my money back. I wont ever use them again no matter how appealing their prices may be.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
                      Ive only ever done two orders with Zavvi for what seemed like great deals on 360 games, neither arrived, and it took weeks to get my money back. I wont ever use them again no matter how appealing their prices may be.
                      I've made several orders with them from the other side of the world. Recently, Halo Reach failed to arrive. They made me wait a month, but were very good at offering me a refund, replacement or credit. I took the replacement option and it arrived in the usual fashion.

Totally happy with the service they have provided.

Comment

Ive never had a Zavvi order take more tha 4 days to reach me, saying that they just shipped blaz blue at £18 that ill be my first delay i bet

Comment

Yep, my BB:CS is en route now which is good news. I've had some good experiences with them too but they have a habit of offering things up for a great price when they have next to no stock and aren't expecting any more for weeks, which is just maddening.

Comment

I must have ordered approx 20-30 things from Zavvi throughout 2010 and apart from the stock issues I've never had anything go missing or be delayed on dispatch for more than 1 week.

Must be one of the lucky ones I think

Comment

strangely i ordered on monday Enslaved and SBKX. SBK and BB:CS were both sent on wednesday and SBKX arrived today. No sign of BB and not had a dispatch for enslaved.

But for £18 i can wait.

Bri
                              Last edited by Guest; 13-12-2010, 10:31.

Comment

Its everyones duty to pick up Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for £18.

Buy Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Comment

Working...
                                X