Klonoa Wii - ?14.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klonoa Wii - ?14.99

Klonoa for Wii has now gone down to ?14.99 pre-order at Play.com. What's strange is that Game/Gameplay don't even have it listed & it's due next week.

Listening to Retronauts and they absolutely love it. Might give it a shot, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

This is one of the most entertaining games on the Wii, fact that I had to pay twice this amount doesn't bother me so much as it was worth it.

At this price, it's tempting to pick it up again... but I won't.

Comment

Cool. I cancelled my £17.99 order but those few pounds less make all the difference considering the reception the game's had.

Ordered again!

Comment

Originally posted by Sigourney Beaver View Post
          Cool. I cancelled my ?17.99 order but those few pounds less make all the difference considering the reception the game's had.

Ordered again!
          was going to do the same but mine just updated the price to 14.99 by its self.

Comment

Only one of the best platforming games ever, everyone who owns a wii should be picking this up. I still have the original psone game, still fantastic today.

Comment

Preordered. Rude not to at this price.

Comment

Never heard of this one, but after reading a load of positive reviews I think its in need of a preorder

Comment

It's the 2.5D aspect that's interesting me. Despite always thinking it's the way a platformer should be done in "3D", I've never played one apart from a demo of Pandemonium on the Saturn years ago. A Sonic game should've been made this way years ago.

Comment

Is this just a re-make of the original?

Comment

Originally posted by Myth View Post
                      Is this just a re-make of the original?
                      Yes, with spruced up visuals and soundtrack i think.

Comment

That's awesome thanks.

Ordered!

Comment

Thank you, pre-ordered just now

Comment

I paid ?27 for the US version bloody exhange rates killing me, and its worth that for sure so for ?15 all should buy it , its brilliant

Comment

Working...
                            X