PS3 Joytech RGB SCART leads ?1 at Poundland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 Joytech RGB SCART leads ?1 at Poundland

Yeah, popped in to the Wakefield branch this afternoon and they had about 20 or so of them, 'gold-plated' n' all, each in quite a large package.

I din't get one because A. I was inundated with carrier bags anyway and B. I don't have a PS3. I was tempted to buy one just in case I buy a PS3, and I kind of regret not getting one, but my arms were so damn full anyway, I have a valid excuse.

Looking at the machine-in connector, it looks eerily similar to the the PS1/PS2 RGB SCARTS of yore - so assuming that's the case, would an old PS2/PS2 RGB work fine if I bought a PS3???

Anyway, I digress, quite a foookin' bargain should you have a PS3 and not own a Hi-Def telly.

Yep, the AV port is the same as PS1/PS2 so composite and component leads, and RGB scart, will all work fine with it. Likewise, you could also use that same scart lead on a PS1/2

Comment

none in my branch :-( Wanted one for a friend's Son who is currently using composite!

Comment

Sounds suspiciously like the one I bought for my PSTwo a while back. It was totally crap. The image it put out was terrible especially with anything red.

Comment

Working...
        X