X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play.com credit crunching sale

Link

Wii OnechanBara 9.99!

Thanks for the heads up. Been waiting ages for a reduction to Professor Layton and would be rude of me to turn it down at £17.99.

Ordered!

Comment

Acer Aspire A110

Worth pointing out, different model from the one I posted about in the other thread but a net top with a 3G model for £160 is incredible value

Comment

Some decent priced PC games Sins of a Solar Empire, Dawn of War 2 and The Last Remnant ?9.99 each.

Comment

Arse, ordered Age of Empires : Mythologies last night for a tenner and it's now down to 8 quid, where the hell on the site can you actually email Play? Or does that not exist?

Comment

Originally posted by Holio View Post
            Arse, ordered Age of Empires : Mythologies last night for a tenner and it's now down to 8 quid, where the hell on the site can you actually email Play? Or does that not exist?
            They dont have a published customer service email afaik.

I have read that [email protected] works but not tried it myself, I always just give them a call.

Comment

give [email protected] that has worked for me in the past

Comment

Email worked, alas my begging didnt........... Thinking of sending it back and re-ordering! In their Terms and conditions, apparantly it's not a legally binding contract until they ship the game, but you try stopping the process, yes sir we cant do that speil. Copy of the email I got back.

Thank you for your email.

We do try to ensure that we offer the best value at all times, but as our prices are controlled by our suppliers and not us we are unable to predict when the price of an item will change.

It is unfortunate that the price has changed on this occasion, and we do appreciate the disappointment that this has caused. As the prices that we offer are as competative as possible we regret that we are unable to offer you a refund for the difference.

If you have any further queries please contact us via the helpdesk section on our website:

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Alternatively you can contact our Customer Service Department on 0845 800 1020 (UK only) or 0044 1534 877 595 (outside UK).

We hope that you can appreciate our position in this matter and we would like to offer our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards

Email Support Team
                Play

Thought they would at least gave them a spell checker!

Comment

Cheers for the link, picked up Smash Court Tennis 3 for a fiver.

Comment

Play have been really odd with their prices of late.

About a week ago I snagged Red Faction on PS3 for £17.99 (a few days prior it was considered a bargain at £24.99). A week before that, I picked out Mario Tennis on Wii for £4.99 with it being marked at £10 just 2 days prior!

Comment

Originally posted by Holio View Post
                      Thought they would at least gave them a spell checker!
                      Sounds like you need a grammar checker!

Comment

FAIL!

Tis the twist of fate that you point out their mistake at your own peril.

Comment

Saves another Play.com thread. Think they've some new deals up:

Only noteworthy stuff:

Rogue Galaxy PS2 £8 (heard this wasn't up to scratch, any opinions on it?)
                          Dawn of War 2 PC £10

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                            Rogue Galaxy PS2 ?8 (heard this wasn't up to scratch, any opinions on it?)
                            Yeah, it's not up to scratch

Comment

Rogue Galaxy was a real dissapointment for me as well, especially after DQ VIII. That said, I only played 15 hours or so, and most agree that it picks up a bit later.

Comment

Working...
                              X