GAME preowned (new?) sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAME preowned (new?) sale

Not sure if this has been posted but just went into a store near my parents' place in Fleet and they had a lot of pre-owned stuff reduced to ?7.96.

Picked up Banjo nuts and Bolts myself - then when I went to pay the guy got me a brand new copy out of the cupboard!?

Thought I'd mention it if anyone is after a barg - they also had some other 360 titles inc. Ninja Gaiden 2 and a couple of others.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

The full sale goes on Thursday morning

Comment

Went in yesterday evening and picked up preowned copies Devil May Cry 4 and The Darkness (both 360) for £4.98 each, and both in fantastic condition, for a change. I mean, both games aren't really that bargainous, but I wanted them both, and a fiver a pop is OK by me.

I also noticed Dead Rising for the very sale-y price of £28.99 (yes, it had a SALE sticker on it), and I'm pretty sure they had it for £24.99 pre-sale.

Odd bastards, GAME.

Comment

It's actually illegal to do that

Comment

It's actually illegal to do that
          You're right I mean Dead rising is ok, but that save system...

Comment

Sale lol. I went in today and NHL 09 was in the sale, great I thought until I saw that the sale price is still £35 PRE-OWNED!

Comment

Another Game bargain, those boys now how to sell 'em

Comment

Popped into the three Leeds city centre branches after work (and after Thursday, when all the 'good' stuff was due to go out on the shelf) and was yet again stunned by another pathetically dire, hope-destroying "sale".

Only things I walked out with were a sealed 360 Too Human for ?4.98 (cos I was curious and didn't want to pay any higher for it) and I also got a 2-pack of GAME-brand DS syluses/stylii for 20p, which was and is probably the best bargain in the shop.

Apart from that, there was nothing particularly cheap that couldn't be bought cheaper elsewhere. Nothing!

Christ, I remember back in early 2004, when I got loads of slightly obscure NEW PS2 games for 99p a pop, I bought about 20, Gungrave and Mr Moskeeto and the like, got some fantastic stuff. Them were the days.

Oh, yes, they've proudly got PS2 Gaelic Games Football displayed up on their miniscule PS2 rack, going for 98p, like it's the most amazing bargain of the century (in PS2 terms) yet the weird thing is, they've had that game going for 98p for at least six months, and I'm pretty sure no-one could shift that bastard. Still, if anyone in Leeds wants it...it's in The Headrow branch.

GAME go from gash to gasher, th'bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  Oh, yes, they've proudly got PS2 Gaelic Games Football displayed up on their miniscule PS2 rack, going for 98p, like it's the most amazing bargain of the century (in PS2 terms) yet the weird thing is, they've had that game going for 98p for at least six months
                  I would like to correct you there & state that my local GAME had that piece of ****e on sale at that price this time last yr!!

This is what happens when GAME buys out all the competition.

Comment

Working...
                  X