Valkyria Chronicles PS3 - ?12 @ Tescos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valkyria Chronicles PS3 - ?12 @ Tescos

Now, I don't have a PS3 so don't regularly look at PS3 games in the shops (unsure therefore whether this is a 'bargain' or not). However, whilst out getting the Sunday papers in Tescos this morning I had a quick look at the games, and this caught my eye -

Valkyria Chronicles for ?12 exactly. Had two copies left.

I just phoned my two local stores (Milton Keynes Kingston & Bletchley) and neither had it. The second one said they "no longer" stock it, so maybe they're selling off old stock.

If anyone can get hold of a second copy, I'd really appreciate it. I'll be glad to pay £12 for it, plus cover your costs.

Comment

I'll go in after work tomorrow and pick you up a copy. As I say, they had two left so I'm pretty sure they'll have at least one remaining. I'll pm you tomorrow night either way (can't guarantee it'll be sealed and all that with it being Tescos)

If I get one I'll post it on Wed lunchtime. Any payment would have to be by BT though, that ok?

Send me a pm.

Comment

Just came on to post the same deal. Was flicking through the usual tat and stumbled across a single copy of this. Had never seen a copy in the wild so quickly snapped it up.

Comment

saw 1 yesterday i didnt pick it up asi had it already, brilliant game tho

Comment

If anyone would be able to pick up a copy for me, I'd be more than happy to pay them, cover the postage, and throw in a little extra to make it worth their while.

Comment

I don't even have a PS3 and I kept an eye out after reading this. Much to my surprise, my local Tesco no longer has any 360 or PS3 games on its shelves - only Wii and DS games!

Comment

I'll go have a butchers at my local one in a while too, don't mind picking two up.

Comment

I've just tried to get some from my 2 local tesco metro's

one for myself and one for another forumite, so put me down as another who wants one (i love the anime)

anyway the first one had 2 left instore on the system, but i or this very helpful woman couldnt find them

the second store the assistant was just an arse

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    I don't even have a PS3 and I kept an eye out after reading this. Much to my surprise, my local Tesco no longer has any 360 or PS3 games on its shelves - only Wii and DS games!
                    Yep mine too, its the main store in sunderland shopping centre too. Add me to the list of if anyone gets me a copy ill cover cost plus extra.

Comment

Please also add me to the list as well if anybody manages to find one. I'll quite happily pay the cost of P+P + cost of the game. by Paypal gift.

Comment

Armchair Critic wasn't able to pick up a second copy for me - they'd all sold out by the time he was able to get back - so please keep me at the top of the list if anyone is able to grab a spare.

You're absolutely assured that I'll immediately send you the cost of the game + postage + £2 if you're able to pick up a copy for me.

Comment

I picked one up at Tesco today, if anyone wants it for cost (£12) then pm me. i can post it though work so i wont have to pay postage costs.

EDIT - THis is now pending.
                          Last edited by Herbalizer; 22-08-2009, 19:29.

Comment

if anyone could pick me up a copy, that would be great

will pay for postage, put a few quid in your paypal acc and leave excellent feedback!

Comment

Working...
                            X