360 Wireless RB1 Fender Strat - ?19.99 Argos instore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 Wireless RB1 Fender Strat - ?19.99 Argos instore

Just found this info on another forum and picked up one myself from Argos.

Info to check and reserve

Call 0845 640 1010 and then enter you store number which you can get HERE then enter the Catalogue Number which is 0642413.
    Last edited by smouty; 20-08-2009, 12:49.

Good find, picked one up. Item wasn't listed online but was able to check stock and reserve using the phone no.

Thanks

Comment

Worked out for me too - great!

Actually the wireless RB1 guitar not RB2 though, the RB2 guitars were never released in Europe. So no lag sensors, and no wood effect finish.

Comment

Oh I didn't know there was a wireless RB1 strat. Cheers

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Does anyone elses rattle loudly when you shake it a little bit? My wired one doesn't make this kind of noise. Doesn't sound right, mine

Comment

Yeah I noticed this too.

Comment

Mine also a little, the PS3 wireless guitar makes no noise when shaken by comparison. Possibly a late revision thing (v4 are they now?)?

Was going to open mine this evening to figure out what causes it.

Comment

Weren't the wireless RB1 guitars really shoddily built refurbs of RB guitars that had been returned?

Comment

One I had was definitely completely new. Also, no reason for that to mean rattling - the cases are generic, wired or wireless.

Except for the last revision I think where the main shell was changed considerably on the inside.

Also there were slight modifications to the strummer over time, which is what makes me think they would never have put out refurbs like that. These are sold as new.
                  Last edited by Papercut; 20-08-2009, 15:32.

Comment

Ok, taken mine apart, and it is a RB1 v3 (well v3.1) with the magnetic strummer (nice!).

The noise is the tilt sensor in the later revision guitars, which is a metal ball bearing bouncing around inside a plastic housing as far as I can tell - the same as in this RB2 guitar:

Very similar internally to my Argos one, except for the lag sensors and overdrive jack.

On topic: Instrument Pack for RB1 is now £55 for PS3/360 versions at Tesco, and PC World are selling the Drum Kits for £35.

Comment

Working...
                    X