X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet ?17.95 @ Zavvi

360:

PS3:
    Buy Wet from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

edit: back up to £28 now. Snooze n lose!
    Last edited by ChrisF; 12-09-2009, 19:41.

ordered. i actually really like the demo (yes i know the graphics were ropey), and would only be waiting for it to drop in price, so might as well get it now!

Comment

Exactly, I wanted to get it but the price was high elsewhere considering the demo. This price seems fair for what it is.

Comment

... even at that price

Comment

oh go on spatial. i'll go halves with you and you can have first dibs.

Comment

That's a new tactic. I know I've slowed down on the old G whoring lately but still...

Comment

I rather like it!

We can get back to the good old days where you send me games you think suck and I quite enjoy them

Comment

Back up to ?28

Comment

If you haven't bought this Spatial ... well, frankly, you owe me a game

Comment

Erm...

I wouldn't worry, it'll be less than that price within two months of coming out.

Comment

I'll have IL2-Sturmovik please.

Comment

I was in Sainsbury's yesterday and they were advertising it for £29.99 on the 360 and PS3 when it's released next week.

Comment

Balls, didn't want to gamble as to the region encoding of this and now missed out. At least I get to know for sure, during my wait for the price drop...

Comment

Working...
                          X