Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2100 MS Points ?7 (or ?15 off anything@Littlewoods)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should be okay. They charged me the full price yesterday and refunded me the £15 today.

Comment

just done it and it worked. thanks

Comment

When doing this more than once, do you guys use the same email address with a different name?

Is it legal to do this more than once?

Comment

Rather oddly they called me up the other day to ask how my experienc of their service was. Maybe give a different telephone number to be on the safe side...

Comment

I gave this a shot yesterday - to those that have done it before, how long do they roughly take to show up?

Comment

I think mine turned up in 2-3 days actually. I expect things might take a little longer at this time of the year though...

Comment

They actually came yesterday, £22 out, £15 in on the bank account. Colour me impressed. Am now 'doing a k0pp0'

Comment

Has this stopped workin now? Says for me: ZG134 - Sorry. This promotion cannot be applied to your order.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesy View Post
                    Has this stopped workin now? Says for me: ZG134 - Sorry. This promotion cannot be applied to your order.
                    Nope. The code should still work. What you did was use the (ZG153) '?15 off your first order over ?25' code. Use this code: 'ZG753' and you should be fine

Comment

I just used this to pad out my MSpoints balance.... once for me and once for my 'dad' :P

Comment

Working...
                      X