Flower Sun and Rain (DS) ?4.91 @ ASDA Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower Sun and Rain (DS) ?4.91 @ ASDA Online

Pretty damn good deal on the DS version of Flower Sun and Rain.
    Not sure if the offer will be in-store too (not seen this game in too many shops), but it's available here online

?4.91, free delivery.

This is the Suda51 game? I heard it isn't all that good on the DS...anyone confirm...got to be worth a shot a £4.91?

Comment

It's gotta be worth a fiver

Comment

I've taken a punt on it, thanks for the heads up Never go wrong with some Suda51 IMO

Comment

It's a real marmite game - did mean to start the first thread ages ago but never did.

It is quite ugly, often very frustrating, and it does actually go out of its way to be quite unplayable at times. But on the plus side it contains some fantastic dialogue and characters, some really smart plot ideas, and quirky charm by the absolute shovel-load.

Personally I absolutely loved it, but at the same time I would probably let Suda 51 take a poop on my chest, so am well aware that my specs are rather rose-tinted.

Comment

Killer7 is probably the best video game in history, I know you are a fan Mr Fuse as I have read several comments on him in the past.

I'm going to give this a try. I did post in the DS thread for this, as you did too IIRC, but comments did deter me a bit.

Thanks to Damien for the heads up

Comment

Sweet, I've been keeping my eye out for a cheap new copy of this. Win, win.

Comment

Cool, best game ever for £5.

Comment

Sold out!

Comment

Working...
                  X