Forza 3 Limited Collectors Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza 3 Limited Collectors Edition

Had this on order from Shopto (?46.85) but cancelled that because Blockbuster are doing it for ?39.99.
    You can get 5% Quidco on this as well making it ?37.99 which is cheaper than a lot of places are selling the standard edition.

Linky

thats a very good price as i nearly ordered with tesco for 49.96

i hear this quidco a lot what is it ?

Comment

Originally posted by wod View Post
      i hear this quidco a lot what is it ?
      Quidco

Basically you register with them and go through their links when you visit retailers, the participating retailers then give varying percentages back to you on the things you buy.
      They charge you a fee to do this of ?5 per year but you don't have to pay until you have earned over ?5 in commision. Blockbuster for example give you back 5% on software so for Forza mine has tracked already for ?2.00.
      You can get significant amounts on things like mobile phone contracts and utility bills. I took out an Orange contract for my son earlier on in the year and received ?50 cashback, soon all adds up. The money is either paid into your bank account or Paypal account.
      Hope this helps.

Comment

the blockbuster quidco thing you need to signup to a dvd trial it says as i skipped it and ordered the game but its not showing in the quidco earnings thing.

oh well still a good price for it.

Comment

You don't need to sign up for the trial (I didn't) it can take a while to track so don't worry.

Comment

Awesome find! Thank you.

Demo totally sold me on this.

Comment

Still on this, ta for the original post.

I had the standard pre-ordered with Tesco, but I just cancelled and ordered this for the same price!

Comment

has anyone ordered this at there local store, just wondering if i can phone up and order it as i've cancelled it online due to the pending postal strike.

Comment

Originally posted by wod View Post
                  has anyone ordered this at there local store, just wondering if i can phone up and order it as i've cancelled it online due to the pending postal strike.
                  I think you need to put down a £2 deposit and I understand it now shows as £44.99 instore (as per my backup pre-order on Monday)
                  Last edited by talizker; 14-10-2009, 15:59.

Comment

blockbuster website still lists this as £39.99 for the special edition and when I ordered in store they confirmed it as showing at that price.

you do need to be a member and go in and pay a £2 deposit to preorder. they also give you a fiver of rental vouchers. would be a result to get special edition for less than £40 and PES10 for a week as a freeb.

Comment

Apparently blockbusters are going to be making alternate delivery arrangements, so fingers crossed for all who ordered F3LE via them! (myself included!)

Comment

Ooh. That's good news.

Comment

It is indeed good news - it could mean the Forza 3 experience remains skank free.

Have they confirmed what it is yet? RLLMUK'ers were saying there was going to be an announcement today but I haven't seen anything.

Comment

Nope. Not got a clue who. I was reading about it on av forums.

Comment

Excellent news, fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                              X