Pro Evo 10 - Asda/Tesco etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Evo 10 - Asda/Tesco etc

It's going to be ?26.71 at Asda and same/lower at Tesco this Friday.

well in the free metro this morning the tesco advert has proevo 10 for 32.71 on ps3 or xbox 360 from midnight tonight and 300 extra clubcard points.

so i wonder if this is and old ad and they have dropped price to match asda ?

Comment

Tesco advert in the Daily Mirror today as well - £32.71 as stated above.

Comment

blockbuster are doing this for 34.99 + £5 free rental vouchers both ps3 & 360

Comment

Asda have yet to play their hand but The Hut are doing it for ?29.73 so hopefully all the rumours of a ?26 pricepoint are true.

Anyone going tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by wod View Post
            well in the free metro this morning the tesco advert has proevo 10 for 32.71 on ps3 or xbox 360 from midnight tonight and 300 extra clubcard points.
            Also comes with a special "you bought the new PES!" bonus - free booze to drown your sorrows, and some Kleenex to sob into. Deal!

Comment

Just been to my local Asda - it's £29.71 and I can't see anything about it only being for 24 hours. Picked it up on PS3 - there didn't appear to be any 360 copies left!

Comment

Yep, just got the last copy at Asda Kingston for ?29.71, certainly not the ?27-27 they were mentioning before.

Comment

Working...
                X