Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tekken 6 (PS3) - ?29.85

Tekken 6 for ?29.85

I haven't been paying attention to the gaming scene lately and completely forgot to order this

Anyone else grabbing it?

Its ?29.99 on 360 at www.gameplay.co.uk as well.

Comment

That's a good price. It was still ?32.99 yesterday at Gameplay

Comment

Its still ?32.99 on PS3 on gameplay, but only ?29.99 on 360!!

I have no idea why though :S

Comment

I'm desperate for it on day 1 (got a weekend with friends planned round it), so I'm probably going to have to go with whatever silly price it is in the shops :{

Comment

Just a heads up, but my pre order has just been dispatched TODAY by game

Comment

Wow, that's awesome. Week early dispatch.

Wonder how publishers feel about release dates being broken even more than normal due to postal strikes.

Comment

mine with gameplay hasnt been sent...same company and warehouse ...?

Comment

i went with shopto... purely because i can get the game 2 or 3 days before the shops do.

Comment

A question for those that have experience with game.co.uk and/or the current postal service.
                    If I ordered Tekken 6 tomorrow morning (payday), do you think I'll be likely to have it on my doormat by Friday?

Comment

Providing you order before 1pm, they'll send it out the same day, then its usually next day delivery with their free 1st class service. With the postal strikes, i'd say you'll definately have it friday, but maybe not the thursday that you would usually have it on

So yes, basically I think you would.

Comment

Thanks. I'll give it a shot then.
                        Got some friends coming down to London on Friday with the sole purpose of getting drunk and playing the crap out of this, so it's been a toss up between getting the game for a good price, and maybe missing the weekend (thus having to fork out twice for it), or paying more for the peace of mind that I will have it on Friday.

Comment

i would not trust shopto, im still waiting for forza 3, and i asked for uk mail they mucked it up

i was hoping to get this from shop to tho

Comment

Scrap that. Tekken 6 is now £40 on the Game website (sure it was a fiver cheaper the other day).
                            Will save the stress and just pick it up from a shop on release day

Comment

Working...
                            X