Asda Price Xbox Big Mistake!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asda Price Xbox Big Mistake!!!

My friend just went into Asda in Horwich (Bolton) and was after a xbox. He asked for a Prem as that is what he had with his last RRoD one. The chap walks out the back and scanned it and it scanned at £60. Scanned it again and it scanned at £52.

He checks with 3 xboxs and it scans at £52.

Sadly they have none left, but me and a friend nipped to one in farmworth and got one each for £60.

Its the old prem box with a 20GB HD. They dont advertise it so ringing up doesnt work as they only advertise the Arcade and Elite.

We had to ask for a Xbox 360 Go Pro and just say my friend came and got one before and they said it was old stock! When they check in the back! wooooo out they come!

You heard it here 1st!!!

Good Luck, oh and ive only posted this here
    Last edited by djtickle; 12-11-2009, 15:49.

Thanks for this mate I'm going to go to Farnworth asda in the morning

Comment

interesting, ill nip to asda in trafford park in the morning, i already have 2 360s but you cant argue a 3rd for £60..

Comment

Any other Asdas by chance (like ones in Leeds?)

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
          Thanks for this mate I'm going to go to Farnworth asda in the morning
          Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
          interesting, ill nip to asda in trafford park in the morning, i already have 2 360s but you cant argue a 3rd for ?60..
          could you both post on here as soon as you can to let me know please, its my day off today and i'm a stones throw away from both farnworth and trafford park!!...

Comment

Picture!

Last edited by djtickle; 13-11-2009, 07:52.

Comment

Thanks for posting this offer, I am hoping to check it out at my local Asda today

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
              I cant get your picture to work, is the link correct?

Also, is this offer for the 20GB or 60GB Premium/Go Pro packs? (Or both?)

Thanks
              Last edited by Link83; 13-11-2009, 09:44.

Comment

Its the 20GB Go Pro, its weird Asda dont advertise they are selling them but some have them in stock!!

Sorry about the pic i can only post on my twitter account, no ftp space atm and its to big to post it on here

Oh and they are Manufactured in 2008, with HDMI.

Comment

None left in farnworth

Edit just checked Trafford park none there either.
                  Last edited by johnno15; 13-11-2009, 10:54.

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
                    could you both post on here as soon as you can to let me know please, its my day off today and i'm a stones throw away from both farnworth and trafford park!!...
                    It's any asda mate it's discontinued stock you just need to ask them to look in the back

Comment

no worries thanks for the heads up... will save my sister shelling out tonnes for my nephews xmas present, now that he's decided he'd like dj hero as well!

Comment

One of my firends managed to pick one up at Asda Horwich, even though i tried there and got told none were left. Seems it depends on how willing the attendant is to "check in the back".

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                          One of my firends managed to pick one up at Asda Horwich, even though i tried there and got told none were left. Seems it depends on how willing the attendant is to "check in the back".
                          I had one of those today. He blatently couldn't be arsed to look. When I pressed him he poked his head round the corner of the stock room and said "nope, none". I didn't have the time to ask someone else.

Comment

My cousin works at the TP store, they did have some but the staff snided them to one side and bought em all up.. Hardly surprising really..

Comment

Working...
                            X