Left 4 Dead 2 (360) - ?15 @ Tesco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
    At that price... I certainly dont mind waiting a month and a half for it to turn up. Is it a way to recoup their L4D2 losses? Shrewd I'll give them that

Comment

Just ordered mine. I was in such a hurry I spelt my surname wrong

Thanks so much for the link, fuse!

Comment

Just in time then, they've pulled it from the site

Comment

Not only have Tesco removed the product listing, but hotukdeals have now removed the thread about the bargain all of a sudden. A 100 page thread and hottest bargain in the past few weeks gone...can Tesco tell them to remove it??

Comment

Yeah I just saw. I was about to send the link to a mate. I hope ours come through although if they do cancel it I won't mind.

Comment

threads still there mate

just think it gets removed from the hotdeal list when it becomes expired

Comment

Im suprised they took so long though. Surely they would have dealt with this immediately after someone pointed out the mistake?

Comment

I ordered this too. Hope it turns up, but I'm not too positive it will.

I ordered Prototype from Tesco Ent a wk ago @ ?17.99 & still no despatch on that 1.

Comment

If we get a dispatch email then they have to honour it according to their terms and conditions...

Lots of people on HUKD got theirs, but I ordered mine around 5ish, so hoping I get mine later!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                      If we get a dispatch email then they have to honour it according to their terms and conditions...

Lots of people on HUKD got theirs, but I ordered mine around 5ish, so hoping I get mine later!
                      I got my order confirmation e-mail at 12:44 yesterday and that took a good 30+ minutes to arrive after actually placing the order. Still no dispatch e-mail.

Comment

I got my dispatch email at 11am this morning.

Comment

Strange how some people are getting the dispatch emails and not others (I haven't yet).

Apparently people are still able to order it - that Hotdeals thread is full of so much static it's hard to tell how they're doing it
                          Last edited by Spatial; 29-11-2009, 19:53.

Comment

I hope mine has been dispatched and there has just been a delay sending me the e-mail.

Comment

Mine's still on holding...

Comment

Likewise. If this is another 'lottery' system then I'm going to be seeking compensation.

If this was a pricing blunder, then all orders should be honored or none should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X