DJ Hero sub ?55 - all formats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJ Hero sub ?55 - all formats

At Game using £5 off £35 code: VCCOUK35.

Plus 9% cashback from Quidco

Can it get any cheaper?

Fudge.

Just bought this for £65 from Tesco.

Comment

So, so tempted by this but can't help thinking it'll drop lower in the run-up to or post Christmas. I would probably have bought it by now but my Game account has been locked out due to a number of incorrect password attempts - blessing in disguise?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        So, so tempted by this but can't help thinking it'll drop lower in the run-up to or post Christmas.
        I think the same. Glad I didn't splash out full whack for this.

Comment

I don't regret paying full whack, it's one of the best games this year. What a price!

Comment

£55 is a steal given you get a bloody great big plastic deck with it (which will clog up your house with the rest of your collection of plastic crap until you fall over it one day and break it ).

This has been one of my surprise hits of the year and at that price you can't go far wrong. Unless of course it does go down again in the Xmas sales.

Comment

Do game take paypal?

Also, am I likely to enjoy this even though its not usually my kind of music...but I love rythmn games (rythmn heaven, guitar hero, rock band) etc?

By the way, legendary thread!
              Last edited by Jebus; 10-12-2009, 17:29.

Comment

I don't get on with Guitar Hero but love this. I was in two minds about getting it but once I got it home and played it, totally worth it. It's just a really fun game.

Go for it man! I paid £65 for mine and thought it was a bargain.
                Last edited by ezee ryder; 10-12-2009, 18:40.

Comment

But do you like dance music? I kinda don't...though artists like the Foo Fighters sway me...

ARGH! Conundrum!

EDIT: Purchased, I'm blaming Ezee personally if I hate this.

Jaime and Dezm0nd too for that matter.

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                  Last edited by Jebus; 10-12-2009, 18:27.

Comment

Normally, on their own, I wouldn't listen to most of the tracks in DJ Hero has but mixed together with other tracks they just sound so good and make the game a joy to play.

Comment

Same here - I'm not a fan of this sort of music but there's no denying how well they work and how much fun it is.

And in the event of Jebus kicking off, I'll be somewhere in Panama with a trilby hat and drinking a dacari.

Comment

I'm a massive fan of some of the artists (noisia, shadow) but even the pop/arse genre in the game is great to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                          Same here - I'm not a fan of this sort of music but there's no denying how well they work and how much fun it is.
                          That's what I wanted to hear!

Probably won't get it 'til wednesday anyway

And in the event of Jebus kicking off, I'll be somewhere in Panama with a trilby hat and drinking a dacari.
                          A dacari? Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!

Comment

Anyone else who bought it actually get it shipped yet?

I'd really hoped it would at least get shipped before the weekend.

My comment about playing it wednesday looks a bit optimistic now!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                              Anyone else who bought it actually get it shipped yet?
                              Yep ordered Thursday afternoon , arrived 11:30ish next morning via Parcelforce express 24.

Comment

Working...
                              X