Gamestation / Game pre-owned clear-out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamestation / Game pre-owned clear-out

Big clear-out of pre-owned titles at Gamestation and Game. I walked out with a load, great prices, but the discs are in quite a bad way. Coem with a 3 month warranty on them, so I'll get round to testing / copying to HDD for the 360 titles, and hopefully they'll all work.

I got:

SOCOM - ?5 (well, ?4.98 but let's not be fussy)

and on the 360:

Tiger Woods 08 - 98p!!
    R6V - ?2
    Shadowrun - ?2
    DMC4 - ?5
    UT3 - ?5
    Stranglehold - ?3
    Lost - ?2

I think those were the prices. Basically, 8 titles for just under ?26 I actually got 6 of those for under ?16 at Gamestation before picking up UT3 and DMC4 from Game.

TBH I probably won't play half of them, but when there's a break from new titles, these will come in handy. Some I've already had.

The cynic in me bets they're expecting a huge number of people to sell their xmas gifts relatively quickly and are clearing space.

Comment

I got Perfect Dark Zero for £1.98 from GS earlier, and the bloke next to me had Prey (at £1.98) and Rockstar Table Tennis for 98p!

Currently playing (and enjoying) PDZ, only got to the second level (the nightclub) but it feels pretty good so far...

Comment

Most of the new Blu-ray in store has been reduced to no more than ?4.98 and boxsets are ?12.98!!

Comment

that GAME or GS? GAME yesterday had all their BDs at the usual price.

Comment

Oops, my bad. That'll be GS.

Comment

sweet, will run up there after work if I get chance then!

Comment

Chances are the staff have nabbed all the major titles for themselves. I did manage to pick Rush Hour 3 (£3.98), Doomsday (£3.98), Death Sentence (£3.98), Million Dollar Baby (£3.98) and Flags of our Fathers (£4.98).

Comment

I got SpeedRacer for £3.98, and Starship Troopers Trilogy for £6.98

Comment

I got 2 UMD films for 20p each Sin City and Cowboy Bebop: The Movie (Sin City was still factory sealed even), can't argue at that price for something to watch on the train/plane etc.

Comment

Nothing in my local GS Im afraid. Most pre owned games were reduced but even at that they are still over priced.

Only highlights I saw were Connan and Crackdown at £5.

Comment

A load of strat guides in Gamestation are either 98p or ?4.98.

Comment

Yeah same in GAME too. saw lost and damned guide for 98p.

Comment

I went to the big Gamestation in Birmingham yesterday, i found 6 blu ray movies i fancied all for a fiver or less, went to the counter and waited about fifteen minutes while the chap searched for the disks. Finally he returned with the message "don't hate me" because he could only find the disk for 1 of the six films. Rubbish tbh.

Comment

I had exactly the same problem in Stockport - I picked up Gone Baby Gone and Babel for ?3.98, but they couldn't find Million Dollar Baby or Get Smart

Comment

Working...
                              X