Tekken 6 Arcade Stick Bundle.PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tekken 6 Arcade Stick Bundle.PS3

As title ?49.89 + ?5.95 courier delivery.

SimplyGames - UK's top destination for the latest PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, and PC titles. Dive into a vast selection of gaming consoles and accessories.

Anyone got any opinions of this stick or used simplygames before.

Was just coming here to post this... seems a damn good price.

Comment

The stick sucks according to everyone I know who has it.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        Yeah thats what I'm trying to convince myself too seeing as I already bought the solus version

Comment

Simplygames are alright, but I dont use them alot. Recently I bought Grand Slam Tennis with Wii Motion Plus for 25 quid, it was however a Spanish version of the game and I have since moved it on; didnt think much of the game anyhow.

Comment

I used them once for Beatles Rockband set (on the Wii) updated with e-mails, shipping ref and completed in a matter of a few days..

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              Obviously, it's a Hori after all.

Just needs some love. (and about £30 of parts).

Comment

Not worth it, it's the same as the Hori fighting stick but has a HRAP price. The stick itself is a Hori rather than a Sanwa you'd expect in anything in the price range. You'd have to mod it heavily with about ?50 worth of parts, and you'd be better off buying a tournament edition madcatz. The wireless might be nice but it's not tournament legal and wired sticks won't have the latency.

Comment

Pretty sure I saw this at the same price instore at Gamestation..

They also had the SFIV one for ?49.98 and the Tournament one for ?99.98 I believe..

Comment

I only just bought a PS3 on sunday, i wanted Tekken 6 the game anyway, so thought i may as well pay the little bit extra and get this when i saw the post. Ordered yesterday, arrived today and very nicely packaged too. So no complaints on the service.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
                      I only just bought a PS3 on sunday, i wanted Tekken 6 the game anyway, so thought i may as well pay the little bit extra and get this when i saw the post. Ordered yesterday, arrived today and very nicely packaged too. So no complaints on the service.
                      It wont be as good as Real Bout Special but enjoy and have a great Christmas.

Comment

Mine arrived today but i cant open it till friday. Got a JLF right here ready to wack in it :-D Cant moan for £50 for the game and a wireless joystick even if it isn't the best. The box looked really nice. Quite looking forward to opening it on christmas morning,

Comment

To be honest, using it today i think the sticks not bad? My one gripe is it ate the batteries i put in it (rechargables though) and when they ran out it didn't pause the game or disconnect like the 360 would. I thought it was broken when it happened!

Comment

Working...
                          X