Flower ?2.39

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower ?2.39

Might not be everyones cup of tea but for the next week (as a valentines offer/1yr since release) Flower on PSN is the fairly paltry ?2.39 which is pretty damn good value.

Last edited by Lime-01R; 11-02-2010, 15:43. Reason: forgot to put price in title.

There is no excuse whatsoever to not try this for ?2.39, wonderful chill out game that looks and sounds beautiful.

Comment

Won't be buying it until they promise guns as DLC!

Comment

been waiting for this to drop in price as didnt know if i would like it or not.
        really is relaxing and different to anything else - really is worth the money at this price! Glad i got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
          Won't be buying it until they promise guns as DLC!
          Thankfully that'll never happen

Comment

Bliddy bargain!

Comment

Is there a demo for this? Its been a while..I actually bought it on the strength of what was said here (when it was first about) really regretted it.

That isn't saying you will, but if there is a demo, I recommend trying it.

I found...if its supposed to be relaxing, was does the flower travel faster than a Ferrari from outrun2. Didn't enjoy the sixasis either.

Just wasn't for me - it isn't a bad game and I hope you get a better experience from it than me.

Comment

Think I'll have a go at this price. Just need Wipeout HD and Outrun to have price cuts next!

Comment

Working...
                X