More Sainsburys bargains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Sainsburys bargains

I always seem to be posting Sainsbury's stuff, but I popped in on my way home from work to pick up some stuff for my tea and they had yet more games on sale. Choice picks on shelf were:

Metroid prime Trilogy -Wii- ?14.99
    A Boy and His Blob -Wii- ?10
    Mario Power Tennis -Wii- ?6
    Silent Hill Homecoming -360- ?14.99
    50 Cent -360/PS3- ?10
    Star Ocean -360- ?14.99

There were more too but can't remember.

Add to that Rabbids Go Home for ?12 on the Wii

Comment

Could someone get me a Prime Trilogy? I'll add a couple of quid for the hassle.

Comment

There was one copy left when I was in. I'll be going in tomorrow so I'll see if it's still there. If so, I'll get it for you.

Comment

If not I'll be popping in later to get some shopping so will see if we have any.

Also my one had copies of Conduit with Slipcase for £14.99

Comment

It's totally pot luck from store to store. The Conduit and Slipcase in my local is 12.99, but that can be had for under a tenner online. Never seen any Punch Out!!'s or certainly no chance of stumbling upon a MP Trilogy in my local one.

Dirt 2 on the PS3 for £20 is the best price on that title and format I've seen anywhere and it was in my local store.

Comment

I was in Sainsbury's tonight and they had a pile of 360 Elites for £159.99.

Comment

That's an offer on till the 23rd of Feb, limit of one per customer.

Comment

Tried all three of my local stores today and none of them had Metroid (I even asked!), if anyone spies one at their local then please do me a favour and grab one for me, naturally I'll be more than happy to cover the P&P .

Comment

Working...
                  X