No announcement yet.

Toy Story 1+2 Blu-Ray 17.95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are generally all region so should.

Comment

Should do, the Toy Story BD's are confirmed region free. DVD's won't for obvious reasons...

Comment

D'you guys find yourself buying them for the sake of it?

I nearly ordered Dumbo and Snow White earlier, but I realised I'd only watch them once and that even if treated lovingly, they can't be that amazing visually.

Comment

I want a Monsters Inc, but there's nothing else I want. Does anybody want one that I'll forward on for £6+postage?

Edit: Nevermind, I'll give Bolt a try.
          Last edited by Goldenballs; 22-03-2010, 17:31.

Comment

I got both Toy Storys for ?12 total at Amazonuk today thru their Jersey section

And to think I nearly payed ?40 for them when they came out but decided no Id buy FFXIII guide instead twice

Comment

Toy Story 1 Blu-Ray turned up today from thehut.

No idea why they sent them seperately.

Comment

Received my £6 Amazon Toy Story's today, so thanks to Mr Ono for posting this.

EDIT - Slipcases have now gone.
                Last edited by TonyDA; 27-03-2010, 14:05.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDA View Post
                  Received my ?6 Amazon Toy Story's today, so thanks to Mr Ono for posting this.

On another note - have seen on other forums that some have come with slip cases, others haven't. And that some of the people missing slipcases are rather annoyed about it. My Toy Story 1 & 2 came with slipcases and they're about to go in the bin - before they do, does anyone on here want them? Drop me a PM if you do and I'll stick them in the post next week.
                  I'm one who didn't get the slip-cases and would love them. PMd already

Comment

Right..so it looks as if I was too slow on Tony's offer so if any of you other kind people would love to send me their slip-cases I will pay postage and be eternally in your debt!!

Comment

Working...
                    X