Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirror's Edge (360) - ?2.99

Nicked from the HDUK website.

http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Action/Adventure/Adventure/~r334039/Mirrors-Edge/

Thanks. Grabbed me a copy without knowing if it'll run on my J360

Comment

Sorry to break the news fella but it won't

Comment

Ah well. I wasn't going to play it in any depth anyway; I merely feel it's a game to own, and then I would have checked it out to see if there were some easy achievement points to be had

Comment

Mad price, that. Is the DLC good for this? I've saved that much on the game I'll probably pick it up!

Comment

The DLC is bonkers. I found it a bit hard to figure out the paths because of the floating in space stuff. I didn't play the DLC nearly as much as the main disc TTs.

Comment

I would definitely say wait until you've dabbled with the time trial in the main game before you commit to the DLC. I had 1000/1000 not too long after release, but all of the delays to the DLC meant I couldn't get back into the mindset for TTs, and on top of that it is also considerably harder than any of the other TTs. I think it went to 400msp at one point, if it did that again I'd perhaps have less hesitation recommending it.

Comment

Working...
              X