• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA World Cup ?29.93

FIFA World Cup ?29.93 at TheHut.com

Use this voucher code at checkout - FIFA5

Think I might bite at that price

Nice price. However, i'm confident (hoping) that the supermarkets will have a price war on this over the weekend. Keeping my eyes open hehe.

Comment

I suspect a £25 price war again but given the price of petrol these days I'd probably spend £4 driving to my nearest game selling Supermarket

Comment

I'm hoping for a price war.

Comment

I usually get games I really want (Like this one) on day of release but i'm pretty skint this weekend so ?25 would suit me just fine

Comment

I have the cash for it but still hoping for one!

Comment

FIFA World Cup 2010 for Xbox360This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.Win the 2010 FIFA World Cup ¡X Compete as one of 199 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final. Play in any of the 10 official stadiums that come to life with the pageantry and festivity of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™.2010 FIFA World Cup Online ¡X The first-ever full and authentic 2010 FIFA World Cup online tournament. Compete as your favourite country against rivals ...

preowned?

Comment

I heard Morrisons is doing it for 24.99 via rllmuk so I will pop over on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary View Post
                  I heard Morrisons is doing it for 24.99 via rllmuk so I will pop over on Friday.
                  Thanks for the heads up mate. Will def check this out....

Comment

Well, I had a browse through town today and all the supermarkets were sticking with a ?40 ish price tag. Meh. However, went into Game and you can trade in Pro Evo 2010 towards it and get it for ?20 so that's what im going to do ^_^.

Comment

Working...
                    X