No announcement yet.

Samurai Showdown Sen - ?12.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's bloody awful, got this for £13 last month.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
      Hmm interesting. Do they sell new games aswell as used? Just wondering as I've got a few games to shift & it'd be easier to exchange them at CEX but I'd prefer a new game to a manky 1 (seeing as the 1's I'd be exchanging are like new)

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti View Post
        Hmm interesting. Do they sell new games aswell as used? Just wondering as I've got a few games to shift & it'd be easier to exchange them at CEX but I'd prefer a new game to a manky 1 (seeing as the 1's I'd be exchanging are like new)
        I hope so as I'm planning on doing something similair for Fifa '11 this week

Don't forget they take DVD's & old phones as well (I'm chopping in a Sony W810i for over £30 trade in this weekend...Mazuma offered under £10 for the same phone)

If not they do offer a full warranty as well these days so if it's really bad I'm sure you'd be within your rights to ask for a better one.

If not even the cash values are better than Games Trade in value these days.

Neil

Comment

I hope so as I'm planning on doing something similair for Fifa '11 this week

Don't forget they take DVD's & old phones as well (I'm chopping in a Sony W810i for over ?30 trade in this weekend...Mazuma offered under ?10 for the same phone)

If not they do offer a full warranty as well these days so if it's really bad I'm sure you'd be within your rights to ask for a better one.

If not even the cash values are better than Games Trade in value these days.

Neil
          How about when sending them via mail? My nearest CEX is about 65 miles away

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti View Post
            How about when sending them via mail? My nearest CEX is about 65 miles away
            Ah not sure on that one

I'm lucky our one opened at the weekend before that I had a 15 mile trip for our most local one.

I still miss the days of the old CEX in London when it did import stuff

Neil

Comment

Ah not sure on that one

I'm lucky our one opened at the weekend before that I had a 15 mile trip for our most local one.

Neil
              I was in that one in Rathbone Place a few days ago and it's utterly rubbish now. It's dark, dirty and has nothing worth looking at. I don't know how it stays in business.

Comment

Ah not sure on that one

Neil

Dunno if you or anyone can help, but if I go with a CEX voucher (as opposed to a cheque) for the value of my goods will I get an exchange value rather than a sell value, as I will have to be spending it at a later date at their store?

Comment

I miss Kingston CeX import section too. Without it I probably wouldn't have been curious about imports, as a 12 or so year old.

Comment

Kingston CEX is rank. I went to one in Bristol recently and was staggered to find it a) clean b) massive (three floors!) c) well stocked with decent stuff d) home to some very friendly staff. Completely different experience to all the others I've been to.

Comment

Yeah. They're Complete Entertainment Exchange. Same logo, different name.

Stores in Portsmouth and Leicester are also clean. But you're right, Kingston CeX is pretty disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                        Kingston CEX is rank. I went to one in Bristol recently and was staggered to find it a) clean b) massive (three floors!) c) well stocked with decent stuff d) home to some very friendly staff. Completely different experience to all the others I've been to.
                        Our one in Basildon is brand new so it's all minty tidy & has some nice stuff so far...plus the staff are all mega friendly as they are new to the whole thing so going out of their way to help which is nice.

Not sure how long it will all last though

Tommy,

I'm in there tomorrow so will have an ask for you but I'd hope if you were taking the CEX Cheque it would work like a credit note so you'd get trade values & not cash but I'll check.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                        X