• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Likewise, mine never had the offer either

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
      Likewise, mine never had the offer either
      Strange, it was on in mine and they guy behind the counter said it was on all week.... All the games in the offer had official blue stickers on them behind the counter stating £19.99 when bought with anything else.

I think the other titles were the new UFC, the latest Fifa and COD MW2. He also said they had numerous copies of COD MW (1) new for £4.99.

Comment

Just got back from my local game. I asked them about the offer and they insisted it was only if you were buying a new 360S.

Comment

Just got back from my local game. I asked them about the offer and they insisted it was only if you were buying a new 360S.
          looks like my local were being slighly more lenient with the offer then.

Comment

Yeah I had this in Manchester Arndale yesterday. I was gutted, really wanted Crackdown 2 for bargain price

Comment

Yeah not on offer at the one near me, popped in today but no luck.

Comment

plz pick me up a toy story up country in this offer price? can paypal gft u sir?
                Last edited by yesteryeargames; 18-07-2010, 18:04.

Comment

Went to both Games in Brighton today - both shops had the blue labels on the game, but they'd been amended. The offer is meant to be £19.99 when bought with the 360 s.

Comment

The offer is meant to be with just the 360, but the offer works if it goes through the till with any other product, an oversight by the company but some stores will be nice/lenient enough to put it through for you with anything.

Comment

OK will look into it... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                        Yeah, because EVERY game automatically wins when you put zombies into it
                        Never a truer word has or ever will be spoken.

Comment

anyone had any luck, i wanted ts3 360 if you can pick me 1 up for £20 ill paypal gift u ?

Comment

Working...
                          X