• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpha Protocol (360/PS3) - ?17.43 @ TheHut

That's my summer game sorted

Don't do it!

Comment

Think of the children! Have to agree I rented it and it wasn't worth the rent. :/ Got stung by Naughty Bear as well avoid both at your peril.

Comment

It's a love/hate game, I've heard good and bad things from people on my friends list. On paper it has always sounded like something I'd really enjoy, I guess I've just got to play it and find out for myself....

Comment

May the gods have mercy upon your soul

Comment

If you have not done it yet, it is £14.99 @ Amazon. No QuidCo, but still saving.......

Ive jus taken the plunge May Evil Boris have mercy on my soul!

Comment

tis good. buy it..

Comment

Ive done about 8hrs on it now and am really enjoying it Not the best game in the world of course but from what I've played I'm not quite understanding all the horror stories about it. Maybe the way it's played makes a big difference to the experience. I went for a stealth/melée kind of agent and once you get a few stats up (like stealth and martial arts) it's like a Splinter Cell/Mass Effect hybrid, although not as polished as either.

Comment

Does it play anything like Kotor/Dragon Age Combat wise?

Comment

No, it's more like Splinter Cell Conviction if I had to compare it to anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X