Afrika ?22:98 [PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afrika ?22:98 [PS3]

Thought it was worth mentioning this for people who haven't managed to play this fantastic game yet.
    • Xbite - eBay / 9 Available / ?24:99 / UK Seller
    • post-it-games / eBay / 9 Available / ?25:98 / UK Seller
    • 365 Games Limited Stock / ?22:98

I played the start of the Japanese version before deciding that I'd wait for the UK release which never happened. It seems to be a bit of a cult game so you may want to read the Headlines & First Play threads if you've not heard of it before.
    Last edited by JP; 17-08-2010, 18:16. Reason: updated listings

Good spot sir! I'll be picking it up for that price. £40 and upwards on ebay.

Comment

I know, it's worth picking a few up just to sell on eBay for ?40.

Comment

Out of stock now.

Comment

That's a shame. I suppose it's worth keeping an eye on them but I'd be surprised if they did the same again being a UK company.

Comment

Still not back in stock but according to what I've read online (moneysavingexpert.com) they have an eBay store known as Xbite Games who have 9 copies for sale at ?24:99 but the sale ended about 6 hours ago.

It may be worth keeping an eye on that sellers new items and on the shop I originally linked to as they have at least 9 copies of the game that they want to get rid of.

Comment

£24 plus a couple for postage. 9 or so available.

Trying to save my pennies at the mo', but I caved!

EDIT: Think the Xbite seller Mr. Parry linked above have more copies too.
              Last edited by crocky-chocky; 17-08-2010, 12:15.

Comment

Good find and you're right Xbite have relisted their 9 copies. I'll update the original post with the new details now.

Comment

365games web site has it back on for the original price - the website and the ebayer seller are the same person/people.

Comment

Good lord. Ordered this on Tuesday (I didn't actually catch the first batch before they sold out, despite my earlier post) and it turned up today! That's quick. They're Sheffield-based though, so this kind of thing is to be expected.

Comment

Really want this, but hate buying off the 'net as i've been bent over too many times now

Comment

Hmph. I flogged my Afrika on eBay the other day and only got £13 or so for it, English language 'n' all. Getting over £70 (!) for Aquanaut's Holiday made up for it.

In short, you can pick up Afrika cheap if you look for it. I've seen other copies going for round about what I sold mine for.

Comment

Working...
                        X