No announcement yet.

Mad Catz Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Arcade FightStick (Wii) - ?25.44 @ Amazon.co.uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad Catz Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Arcade FightStick (Wii) - ?25.44 @ Amazon.co.uk

There is an additional £1.99 charge for shipping, making it £27.43 in total. Still, a 60%+ RRP reduction is more-than-decent for what is essentially a Wireless MadCatz SE FightStick with TvC branding. It's just a shame that TvC is the only fighter worth playing on the Wii with a stick, imo (and even then a stick purchase is hard to justify - the Classic Controller does a decent enough job, if I'm honest).
    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 20-09-2010, 13:00.

Nice one! I've not touched TvC due to the control options and have just grabbed one of these to remedy this. Sure I've got some spare Sanwa buttons kicking about somewhere, too

Should be handy for some VC stuff too, not to mention GG:AC!

Comment

I ordered one of these. It showed up a bit worse for wear as it was just packaged in a bag and not in a box.

Comment

Originally posted by spinpug666 View Post
        I ordered one of these. It showed up a bit worse for wear as it was just packaged in a bag and not in a box.
        No box at all?

Comment

Originally posted by spinpug666 View Post
          Mine turned up in plastic bag as well but thankfully the postie didn't bash it about.

Comment

After reading about the bags Ive ordered it from a different supplier who are charging exactly the same price. Hopefully I will get mine in the proper box.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
              No box at all?
              It came in the retail box but packaged in a bag.

Comment

whats the other place sellimng it for this price ?

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                  whats the other place sellimng it for this price ?

Theres 2 sellers, Im guessing the people on here bought from the first one Bumper-Bargains so I bought it from Sent2U which are selling it for the same price.

Comment

I used the first link and I got mine in a bag (inside was the retail box). My box was fine but in honesty I only really care about the stick inside anyway. Also, I find the surface of this stick much, much nicer than that of the 360/PS3 SE Fightstick.

Comment

Working...
                    X