Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play.com one day sale

Play.com one day sale

There's tat like UFC: Undisputed and Let's Dance, but there's also stuff like Splinter Cell: Conviction, Bioshock 2, Mafia II, Metro 2033 and Split/Second.

Best of all is Lost Planet 2 for ?11.99! Hurrah!

Cheers for the heads up. One of the Lost Planet 2 figures is now down to £9.99

Comment

I inexplicably get these marketing emails from Play.com nine hours after they're sent.

Comment

^ I do too.......... I think its something to do with the country/time zone teh email account is set to......... Although I could be wrong.

Comment

I'm in the UK, using Gmail on UK time (Or at least all of the settings are configured to their relevant UK values). I would assume Play run on CET at the worst, so a nine hour difference is inexplicable.

Maybe Gmail delay Play marketing as potential spam?

Comment

I have the same issue. I even tried the new priority mail, and added the emails from Play to that, and still no joy. Have missed a couple of items with them selling out as of late (portable HDDs of note) due to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
              I'm in the UK, using Gmail on UK time (Or at least all of the settings are configured to their relevant UK values). I would assume Play run on CET at the worst, so a nine hour difference is inexplicable.

Maybe Gmail delay Play marketing as potential spam?
              Well i too am using Gmail in the UK, but the account was set up by my lady friend in Canada for me at the time, and is set to canadian time etc. Maybe its a gmail thing?

Or Jersey live in a time zone of its own?

Comment

Working...
              X