Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fable 2 Free on Xbox Marketplace

At least it seems to be. Give it a go.

Was £20 for me, some people report it is working.

Comment

It's rubbish:

Comment

Worked just fine for me last night at around 9pm last night using the following link . Going by the size of the download (just short of 7GB) I'm guessing that it's got all the DLC too .

Comment

Nah you still need to download the DLC and it is the full game

Comment

Tried to do this from my PC at work but not allowed.

Hopefully this is still working by the time I get home...

Comment

It's strange that it seems to work for some people and not others.

I've tried a few times over the weekend but whenever I click the 'Download to Xbox 360' link I get the message "this game is not available to purchase from Xbox Live Marketplace on the web".

If I click on the 'full game' option instead it either tries to charge me $19.99 (using my US account) or says I need to download the latest update (UK account)...which I already have.

Comment

I clicked the link above posted by Womble and added Fable 2 to my queue, logged on my 360 and it's currently downloading now just under 7GB. How will I know if it's the full game or just the first chapter?

EDIT: finished downloading once I stopped play Red Dead and returned to the dash. Fired it up and nothing indicated it was just the first chapter (I think I downloaded that ages ago and then deleted it).
                Last edited by Mr-Niceguy2001; 18-10-2010, 17:31.

Comment

I got the full game when I downloaded it a few days ago. It was also 7gb.

Comment

Originally posted by tom-nook View Post
                    It's strange that it seems to work for some people and not others.

I've tried a few times over the weekend but whenever I click the 'Download to Xbox 360' link I get the message "this game is not available to purchase from Xbox Live Marketplace on the web".

If I click on the 'full game' option instead it either tries to charge me $19.99 (using my US account) or says I need to download the latest update (UK account)...which I already have.
                    What kind of update?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                      What kind of update?
                      Xbox Live apparently:

This content cannot be purchased from Xbox LIVE Web Marketplace because you do not have the latest Xbox LIVE update on your console. Please log into Xbox LIVE with your console before purchasing content from Web Marketplace.
                      My profile is set to automartically sign-in to Live and I'm on most days so am a bit baffled. The only updates that I've been prompted about are game specific (revisiting a couple of older games).

Comment

First off , if you are using firefox, try another browser.

2nd if you downloaded the episodic fable demo last year, if you check your download history, it will just say FABLE 2, redownload this and voila.

Comment

Still not working for me at all

Comment

Tried with Firefox and Internet Explorer with no luck.

Comment

This is the link to the 1st episode of fable

try getting this then cancelling the download, check your download history afterwards or try the other link

Comment

Working...
                              X