No announcement yet.

CastleVania Lords of Shadow - ?22.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entirely possible, although I have a suspicion that the showing of stock availability on a product is in no way linked to whether they have any stock or not.

Comment

?17.99 at play.com.

Comment

Nice one, thanks for posting. That's just the right price for me to dive in

Comment

Everyone should get this game and persevere with it.

No dropping out after the second chapter.

Comment

You should all be buying/playing Vanquish!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
              You should all be buying/playing Vanquish!
              If you show me a reputable site where they have it for ?17.99 or less then I will happilybuy/play it

Comment

It's worth full price!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  ?17.99 at play.com.
                  Ordered! Cheers for the heads-up. Now i need them to drop the price on Enslaved and DR2 and i'll be happy.

I find it amusing how play have the Splinter Cell game in their 2 for ?25 or ?9.99 on its own .
                  Last edited by number9dream; 08-11-2010, 18:10.

Comment

My Play copy turned up this morning - a poorly resealed copy

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                      My copy from Play arrived today as well, yet mine was wrapped and had the XBox seal on the side.

Comment

The seal was there but it was pre-broken. It's clearly one that's just been sent back to them (probably under Sale of Goods return) and they've just repacked and shipped it out.

Be interesting to see if my cheapy copy of God of War III is the same when it turns up next week.

Comment

The seal was there but it was pre-broken. It's clearly one that's just been sent back to them (probably under Sale of Goods return) and they've just repacked and shipped it out.

Be interesting to see if my cheapy copy of God of War III is the same when it turns up next week.
                          Mine was the same. Not having much luck with online retailers at the moment

Comment

wow that sucks, never expected that from play.com

Comment

Not with Castlevania, but I got a bargain COD: MW GOTY for £9.99 from Play - arrived unsealed, disc loose so scuffed badly and a nice sticker on the instruction book. My brother also got a copy too, and had the same thing with his. Poor show from Play.com who are usually very good!

Comment

Working...
                              X