• Show
Clear All

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West ?23.97 [XBOX360/PS3]

Saw this while browsing on Amazon

Xbox 360

PS3

Cheaper at Gameplay and same price at GAME

Comment

My local Morrisons has got it on both formats for ?24.99 .

Comment

Ordered a copy from Game yesterday evening and dispatched first thing today - someone give Zavvi a nudge and tell them this is how it should be done.

Comment

Great price for this. I paid £40 for it when it came out, and loved it! It was worth it then, so for this price there is really no excuse not to get this fantastic game!

Comment

Ive taken the plunge seeing as Gameplay have ran out of stock and that game offer the best quidco saving- HOPEFULLY this game will arrived sealed from Game this time, otherwise it really will be the last time I buy 'brand new' from them.

Thanks for the heads up re: this game, as I know very little about it, but saw the good scores it has received... Id of prefered it to be 17.99 to really seal the deal, but as its not even been a month since release, guess 22.99 is decent enough

Comment

It should be 112 - it's not a Konami title Mine was when I got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Friction View Post
                It should be 112 - it's not a Konami title Mine was when I got it!
                Good lad! Just what I wanted to hear!

Comment

Now £17.99 at Zavvi - does anyone have any of those 10% codes?

edit: scratch that - used it as an excuse to buy a bag of Walkers on the way home.
                  Last edited by fuse; 26-11-2010, 19:57.

Comment

Working...
                  X