Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gran turismo 5 [PS3]... ?28.85

Gran Turismo 5 - £28.85 at ShopTo.Net

There are 2 vouchers available at the moment. You can only use them one time each.

£3 - MS-EXPERT-XMAS Thanks to hsg
    £3 - MCMEXPOST Thanks to Reser

As long as you haven't used them already they should both add to your account.
    You can then get the above to titles for the cheaper price.

I've just ordered mine for £28.85

damit the codes wont work for my account shame

Comment

Neither worked for me either, odd.

Comment

I've been a member for years but have never used the vouchers before, thats probably why mine worked. Apparentely one out of the two vouchers should still work for everyone...

Comment

By the time this actually comes out the world financial system will have collapsed and we'll be bartering for goods with tinned produce snatched from the hands of irradiated mutants. I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by cavalcade View Post
            By the time this actually comes out the world financial system will have collapsed and we'll be bartering for goods with tinned produce snatched from the hands of irradiated mutants. I wouldn't worry about it.
            those tinned peaches that having been in the cupboard for years will come in handy

Comment

Shopto? The same one that we'll see being complained about in a few weeks time when said title goes missing in the post.

Some people never learn.

Comment

my fable 3 is still missing and my mario dsi xl game damaged from shopoo, fun times

Comment

You can't really blame Shopto IMO, i've had everything i ordered come to my house on time and perfect, except and heres who to really blame, a new scally post-man tries to put the package through my letterbox and get it stuck, we then spend 15 minutes pulling then nearly destroying the box and cover to get it out, and all because he couldn't be a$$ed to knock the door in case he had to give out red thing for collection , i'd blame the PO most of the time.

Comment

what a con.. neither worked for me.. and i've never used any voucher with shopto...

one said "invalid voucher" the other said "for new customers only"

Comment

Working...
                    X