Black Friday deals to take advantage of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday deals to take advantage of

Outside of Amazon, what other sites are doing "Black Friday" and ship to the UK and internationally?

Videogamesplus.ca have the following deals planned, and ship internationally:

Does anyone know of any other sites?

Dont forget that PSN & XBox Arcade stuff is being reduced this week too?

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
      Dont forget that PSN & XBox Arcade stuff is being reduced this week too?
      Indeed:

Some great discounts there, especially for Trials HD and the Creedence pack for Rock Band.

Comment

Originally posted by Bu||et View Post
        Videogamesplus.ca have the following deals planned, and ship internationally:
        http://www.videogamesplus.ca/blackfriday_.jpg
        Purely as it's a region-locked territory exclusive, I have just bought Operation Darkness in spite of the following gem from Wikipedia;

Operation Darkness has generally fared poorly with critics, who consistently cite the camera and graphics as fatal flaws. IGN gave the game a 2.5 stating that "Everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong". [2] The Official Xbox Magazine gave the game a 2.0 describing the game as "Tedious". EGM gave the game a 28 stating the game should be "avoided like lycanthropy".
        The title currently has a Metacritic metascore of 47, indicating "Generally Negative Reviews".[5]

Comment

Apple have got some small discounts, a few percent off everything. Not much to get excited about.

Comment

I got Portal. Quite fancy playing that again. I have it on the Orange box, but that's on loan to a friend (for the last 3 years).

Comment

Working...
            X